Sunday, September 25, 2011

50 Light Duty Cleaner Hiring Job for Canada Deployment - JAO International Manpower Resources

A POEA recruitment accredited agency of JAO International Manpower Resources needs to fill of qualified 50 Light Duty Cleaner hiring job in Canada. If you are interested to apply, see the complete details stated below.

POEA License Number: 183-LB-111306-R

Prospective Project/Principal: Symy Manpower Inc.

Advertised: 9-16-11 | Closing Date: 11-15-11.

Hiring Accredited Agency: JAO INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES Landbased Agency
Location Address: UNIT E,3F JACINTO BLG,380 SCT REYES COR QUEZON AVE QUEZON CITY
Telephone Numbers: 7740995/7105575
Email Address: jaoapplicants@yahoo.com
Website: None
Official Representative: VERNA L GALGUIERRA
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 11/9/2010 to 11/8/2014

Requirements:
* Candidate must possess at least a High school diploma or equivalent.
* Applicants must willing to work in Canada.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* 50 Full-Time positions available.
* 23 to 40 years old.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in general work ( housekeeper, dispatch, driver) etc

4 comments:

aby said...

I'm interested this job but I don't have a experience may can I apply this job I'll wait for your response,thanks and more power...

Anonymous said...

I'm well experienced for this position but my very concern was my age i'm 44 now and yet im still looking younger than my age.what can i do to avail this position or any position work abroad...I'll wait for your reply..thank you so much..God bless and more power.

Dondon said...

I'm interested this job but my experience more on clrerical. I am also a driver. Can I apply this job? I'll wait for your response,thanks and more power...

Anonymous said...

good day!yes i want to apply for this position but im over aged im 42 yrs old now and with out experience but fit to work in any position...

Enter Email to Subscribe for Canada Jobs Now!:

Delivered by FeedBurner